IGNORED

coldcut remix

Guest wasps

Guest dorian concept

hejy wasps ..

really diverse remix ..

fave part is prolly around 3min prolly - props

samples cooler tou work with than the digmidg ones?

Guest wasps
hejy wasps ..

really diverse remix ..

fave part is prolly around 3min prolly - props

samples cooler tou work with than the digmidg ones?

hello mate, thanks for listening. no, i found this completely uninspiring, hence why it's pretty much just the acappella and the rest is homemade. can't wait to hear you vershan, man - the last one was fucking superb. .) giss a pm when you post it (if you're doing one...)

Guest Promo

Musically I didn't like it in the same way as say the last track that you posted. Very impressive remix. As DC says you pack a lot of styles into this remix. You got a sort of Grime sound in there and then it moves into this dubby ending. I don't really have any crits as such because I think its fairly faultless in itself. I don't think musically its totally my bag - not to say its bad (cause it clearly isn't). I did quite enjoy it nevertheless even though music wise it ain't totally my thang. You definitely got more of a 'commercial' and 'bigger' sound going in this track. Yeah certainly a keeper but music wise not the sort of style/notes/feel I'd usually dig. Good stuff again though. :cool:

is this from the new coldcut release?

funny i broke out "timber " last week

this is very mature and "pro" sounding

not to cop out but promo kind summed it up as i feel itr in his more detailed review

good flippage of scriptage without loseing the plot

you get a A

Guest wasps
promo, L13

multiple thanks for listening guys. it's taken from the rolling remix project that is akanda.

the sound is overtly more corporate, and i think that's largely due to the regimented break and bass patterns. it's a distance away from what i usually do, in fact i would go so far as to say it's not implosion quintet at work at all... the remix started out as c'est la bombe de la balle, but in the end i couldn't get the vocal to flow over 5/4 so this more obvious remix came into being. it actually feels like a sell out number, truth be told.

thanks again for having a listen.

Archived