IGNORED

New orchestral/electronic album

Guest bigs

yo, welcome to watmm. so as a heads up, people here won't respond to well to pay-only offerings here. YLC is better used as a place to get critique and shape your music. since we've only got tiny samples to work with (and you've already released it), there isn't much we can do in terms of criticism. that said, i listened to a few samples of cd-baby and it seems as though you've done quite a good job! the harmonies sounded great and it feels like its got a bit of a jazzy, spaced out feel. i'd love to be able to hear more :s i'd even consider buying this one (it's that good!) if i could at least hear a full track.

edit: read the rules

yo, welcome to watmm. so as a heads up, people here won't respond to well to pay-only offerings here. YLC is better used as a place to get critique and shape your music. since we've only got tiny samples to work with (and you've already released it), there isn't much we can do in terms of criticism. that said, i listened to a few samples of cd-baby and it seems as though you've done quite a good job! the harmonies sounded great and it feels like its got a bit of a jazzy, spaced out feel. i'd love to be able to hear more :s i'd even consider buying this one (it's that good!) if i could at least hear a full track.

edit: read the rules

Sorry. My apologies. Here are a few of my tracks from my artist server page that you can stream in full, although none are on this particular album. The first two are some of my newest.

artistserver

Guest uptown devil

really great stuff. great production and melodies to match. i'd be much more inclined to buy a physical copy though, as i generally don't buy mp3's. i especially like the 3 tracks you have on your artistserver.

thanks for sharing :beer:

Archived