IGNORED

Stratus

Guest sirch

Guest ruiagnelo

Great! Its from Toronto '97 set, i guess. How is it known that the track name is stratus?

Guest sirch

actually the title the guy has given it is wrong, cos this live edit features a sample from a track called "Meditation no.4", on the Music for Adverts (and Short Films) album. the rest of the track i guess i live jamming, with those cool vocal samples... "noises, noises".. :)

Guest ruiagnelo

actually the title the guy has given it is wrong, cos this live edit features a sample from a track called "Meditation no.4", on the Music for Adverts (and Short Films) album. the rest of the track i guess i live jamming, with those cool vocal samples... "noises, noises".. :)

So i guess there isn't any tracklist of this live demo?...

Guest sirch

no i don't think so, not that i've ever come across anyways, but you can hear various tracks mixed in there....

and it was a Live gig in Canada in 1997, that Ken Downie did 'on his tod', i think.. and it was recorded. it's not a demo tape, like what Boredroom upped the other week. :)

Guest ruiagnelo

no i don't think so, not that i've ever come across anyways, but you can hear various tracks mixed in there....

and it was a Live gig in Canada in 1997, that Ken Downie did 'on his tod', i think.. and it was recorded. it's not a demo tape, like what Boredroom upped the other week. :)

Well, yea i know the story and the tracks are mostly created by Ken, if not almost all of them. But i would really love to see a tracklist, just so i can see the track names :)

Guest ruiagnelo

And i love the touch of humour in the cover they did for the cassette:

R-394784-1107628920.jpg

Behold the Black Dog, on top of the temple somewhere in the mountains :)

Archived