IGNORED

EDGEY-Ministry-Stigmata

Guest EDGEY

• 5 months later...

ok live review as i listen

wow i hope you dont butcher this one. sounds kinda harsh drums are too heavy, ok this is some high fueled vinn diesel dnb shit, all in your face, ok here comes the growling bass real bad ass. keep with it bro you got it. here we go into the next section. oh wait same bars repeating. lets wait, man getting boring. ok now same repeating but you took out the hi hats, wow an amen break now were getting all nasty and shit. ok heres the vocals, mixed in with some amens sounds ok but a little too compressed, and now we get to the shit kickin amen part, ok, this is gonna go on for how long, more growly bass hits, heres a trance bass roll thing, now some dubstep stuff, wow u got it all in here, not really staying true to ministry, more like a bunch of new dance genre includes, dubstep thing is still going on, more growly bass, more dubstep breakdowning, ok more amens MIXED WITH THE DUBSTEP stuff, wow groundbreaking. ok here we go now with this amen/dubstep thing, pretty predictable and trent reznor sounding, ok i stopped it here

• 1 month later...

haha i forgot about that, sorry i was being lame, in all honesty i think its kinda cool u did a ministry remix, i would rather hear a golden dawn remix however

S'all good, I can take a few jabs from the watmm crew. :wink: Spasmolytic is next on the list.

Archived