IGNORED

PLANET MU RECOMMENDATIONS

Guest plasticfiend

Guest plasticfiend

Good luck with the store :)

thanks!

the store is in a place called KFAR SABA in Israel, it's 15 minutes from Tel aviv. it's pretty mainstream but with a pretty cool classical music selection.

we got some nice Warp and Ninja tune selection. the PM cd's are going to be in really good prices

i really love that store

and we got 2 beautiful workers there :) female ones

sounds quite lovely - so what's next? rephlex? about to update their web so you might hold for a small bit - your shop definitely

needs the rephlex and watmm would be good advice on that as well - have a look if your not familiar

Rephlex

We used to work with company called MCI in israel that was kind of the official distributer of WARP\NINJA TUNE and REPLHEX.

Replhex even done s special 2 day event in israel in 2000-2001 that was amazing, but that's a different long story. anyhow MCI stop working with replhex a long time ago and actually bankrupt a few days ago. i am actually thinking about starting a indie distibuter company that will bring warp\nt\replhex on the start and maybe even stuff like ECM and even RELAPSE.

i will probably open a new topic about it soon :) i will need some tips and help

Has anyone mentioned Frog Pocket's "Come On Primates Show Your Teeth!"

never heart it before, i will add it to the next order. THANKS

and we got 2 beautiful workers there :) female ones

pix plz

from respect to my co-workers i will not do it. maybe i will ask their permission and bring you their facebook accounts.

u fergot virus syndicate and mrk1

i actually did order VS cd's on our last order and sold 3 of them! that's very good for a small store

Archived