IGNORED

New Speakers Help! =/

Guest NoizeNuker

Guest NoizeNuker

I just got 2 free subs/speakers from a friend,

so I set it up and all and I have awesome sound in iTunes but have absolute NO SOUND in FL STUDIO 9 or even the browser such as Youtube.

anybody have any idea of what the problem is?

If not, then I am honestly considering to call Geek Squad down here Lol. So it would really help a lot =] <3

Thanks.

(my setup looks like this: http://img541.imageshack.us/f/73855176746282338891100.jpg/

this should probably be in EKT, but . .

do you have more than one sound card? if so, check to make sure you're using whatever you're using in itunes for your other programs.

if you're using windows, double click the volume icon in the tray to get to your mixer and make sure something isn't muted.

anybody have any idea of what the problem is?

(my setup looks like this: http://img541.imageshack.us/f/73855176746282338891100.jpg/

you are using a PC.

----- but seriously,, you have to check all the prefs in your sound card thing,, don't give up without trying out all the options including the true geeksquad --- google.com also,, those speakers look tight but would be done better justice if they were pulled away from each other and your ears by a few feet (if you have the space to do it) have fun !

Guest Backson

go into control panel, open sound and audio devices, and look in the "audio" tab. Now sort that out for your sound card.

then with FL you'll need to go into the preferences or setup or whatever and do the same sort of thing.

Guest NoizeNuker

I had to change the soundcard in the Mixer too, i dont know why but it's working now. But idk what to do about the Browser. I have a 2005 HP, Windows XP. Should I upgrade to a new soundcard? Or just wait for Xmas to get a brand new computer?

Can anyone post a link to a good soundcard under $200? I don't know much about Audio

hey man. that's ok. if your current card is working for one thing, it'll work for all of them. try googling "default sound card" and your version of windows and make sure everything's using the same thing. firefox will output out of whatever windows tells it to - not sure what you're using.

Guest NoizeNuker

hey man. that's ok. if your current card is working for one thing, it'll work for all of them. try googling "default sound card" and your version of windows and make sure everything's using the same thing. firefox will output out of whatever windows tells it to - not sure what you're using.

I'm Using Google Chrome. I'll try that when I get home =]

Archived