IGNORED

Beat Repeat--A Podcast

Guest watson

So, I've been doing this podcast on DirtyRadio for years now... probably since 04-ish. It's gone through several phases, started with the title "Granulate" and in 2006 I changed the name to Beat Repeat. The show is usually electronic-centric with a pretty wide variety of genres... I tend to play mostly new tunes--a few leaks here and there, but I try to stay bought and paid-for. I live in San Francisco, and am lucky enough to have Amoeba at my disposal. I try to make about one podcast a month~ anyway....here's the tunes:

http://dirtyradio.org/5675/marshall-watson-presents-beat-repeat-no-51

Yesterday was the first day of winter, and here in San Francisco, only now is it starting to feel like the holidays. The rest of the world is under snowy skies, but we have escaped most of it for better or worse…

This week I found a few gems a Amoeba including an older Japanese release of The Gentle People and a producer/band I had never heard of called Teebs. Big thanks to Cas@Amoeba–dropping the knowledge for a little while longer. I had the chance to do a little shopping spree at Beatport as well last week, and I kind went a little Donnacha Costello/Petar Dundov crazy. Restraint isn’t really a word I use that often. I apologize in advance for the more than casual dotting of those eyes.

Happy Holidays and Safe Travels to all my friends-in particular, those in the EU–it’s very cold and snowy; I hope you all arrive safely.

Marshall Watson

Beat Repeat 51

Track Title–Artist Name

Can I Go Now (Gone Version-Donnacha Costello Remix)–Pale Sketcher

Gullfjellet–Bjorn Torske

Bound Ball–Teebs

Every Time–Girl Unit

New Technique–Nu Logic

Schoneberg (Donnacha Costello Remix)–Marmion

Stand Up–L-Vis 1990 & T. Williams

Scene Girl–Jam City

Heavenly World–German LM