IGNORED

Hello/track Id'ing

Guest IDMDGAF

Guest IDMDGAF

Hello everyone,

I am new here, but on having a quick look around it seems like this is a very nice place to discuss good and bad electronic music. I hope you can welcome me into your community nicely?

anyhow, on with the thread.

I have been listening to this mix for about a year now. it's one of my favourite "releases" of last year, you may have heard it, it was compiled by Tom Rowlands:

http://www.zshare.net/download/71159525f08df48b/

Basically, it seems to be a mix of world music which he has layered lots of synthetic sounds over and sort of manipulated into a nice 45 min mix. I love this thing so much and have been fairly obsessed with it for about a year, so basically, i'm sharing this with you because you might enjoy it.

But the main thing I'm interested in, is if you guys are able to help me ID the tracks used? As I would love to track down other pieces/albums whathaveyou from the artists featured on it. hope there is someone around here with tha knowledge. :)

Archived