IGNORED

First Release. PLEASE GIVE FEEDBACK

Guest Saraband

Hello. Ok, listening just now. First impressions, quite crisp production, good balance on the bass and drum work. Quite a pleasant

atmosphere, very laid back. I'm assuming that's guitar work in there(could be wrong), live? Gives it a definite edge that the track needs.

Not bad, the different beat introduced towards the end works but it ends fairly suddenly, I'd have liked to hear more transitions or for it to be a bit longer, fairly unfinished feeling as a whole track, as it is,it could work well as an in-between album track.

Interesting to hear this is your first release in 7 years, you planning on releasing more?

Guest Saraband

Hello. Ok, listening just now. First impressions, quite crisp production, good balance on the bass and drum work. Quite a pleasant

atmosphere, very laid back. I'm assuming that's guitar work in there(could be wrong), live? Gives it a definite edge that the track needs.

Not bad, the different beat introduced towards the end works but it ends fairly suddenly, I'd have liked to hear more transitions or for it to be a bit longer, fairly unfinished feeling as a whole track, as it is,it could work well as an in-between album track.

Interesting to hear this is your first release in 7 years, you planning on releasing more?

Thanks for the feedback Dissolvedpaul. The guitar work is live. I'm currently working on an album so their should be more material up soon.

Guest Saraband

I am too lazy to download. How about putting it up to soundcloud? So that we can listen without downloading? :whistling:

Will definitely have a sound cloud for my next release my friend.

Guest illfly mandog

That was really relaxing man! The guitar definitely set this track off.!

will look into more of your posts! :smile:

Guest Scrambled Ears

really nice but if you wanted it to really hook the listener I would suggest adding another timekeeping element to the beat after the strings come in @ :39...preferably something squelchy hi-pitched and driving

Archived