IGNORED

Bochum Welt - Thats Mutality - Miles Courtney Cover/Remix

Guest mudguts

Guest mudguts

Hello, I am new to this forum. I am from england, have been writing music for a while now, messing around with quite a lot of different styles.

Here is a version of a Bochum Welt track that i did fairly recently.

[soundcloud]http://soundcloud.com/milescourtney/bochum-welt-thats-mutality[/soundcloud]

i did actually send this to bochum welt himself, and he said he wanted to change it around a bit, so there might be a proper official re-remix around at some point in the future as well.

if you like this, got plenty of other stuff on my soundcloud.

cheers,

miles

Remixes aren't really my cup of tea so I don't have anything particular to say about that track (except that I actually liked it) ; but the Bochum Welt mention caught my attention. I wonder how you made this remix ? Did he send you the tracks of the original song ? I'm not sure to know it but the sounds are very close yo his.

Also, I listened to your other tracks and really appreciate them. Your ideas sounds original. Followed !

keep digging

Antape

Guest mudguts

it came about when i was starting a new tune and found a synth sound/chord that reminded me of the original tune. Out of curiosity really I tried to figure it out and ended up recording little bits in the process. then figured that I might as well try and make a proper track out of it. I did the whole thing on a computer though, only got in touch with bochum welt after it was finished.

thanks a lot for checking the rest out! propably like a lot of people on this forum, I am currently trying to get my stuff out and heard as much as possible so getting as many followers on soundcloud, twitter etc definitely helps..,,,

had a listen to the stuff on your soundcloud as well, sounds nice.i used to make a lot of faster bouncy stuff thats a bit similar to some of the tracks you have up there.

I noticed you are in France - if you ever get the chance check out this french radio show i heard about recently

http://acidadventures.bandcamp.com/ https://www.facebook.com/groups/110644255678080

they play some nice stuff that i rekon a lot of people in this forum would probably be quite into.

nice one:D

Thanks for your answer and for the links to that radio broadcast. To be honest I didn't suspected a french radio could possibly be dedicated to braindance. The tracks choices looks great so thank you, I'll listen to it for sure.

Archived