IGNORED

My Discogs stock

Guest WOIAJO

Guest WOIAJO

Hi all !!!

Here's my Discogs stock - feel free to give it a look.

http://www.discogs.com/sell/list?seller=WOIAJO

A pretty mixed bag - many spares and doubles from my own collection, some rare + obscure, some well known..

I'm open to questions - can supply pics + audio if needed. I can also offer discount on some items / large orders.

Of course, i'm also open to trades - my main interests: experimental (pre-80's), library, American Tapes... also "Broken Music" type-stuff, chicago house rarities, exotica...

Keep an eye on this forum as i plan to give people here first shot on new arrivals @ reduced price.

Guest WOIAJO

Holy jeebus, you have a sealed copy of Decadance?! I felt compelled to post here to let you know how extreme my levels of jelly are right now.

Believe it or not.. found it in San Antonio, TX

:sorcerer:

Holy jeebus, you have a sealed copy of Decadance?! I felt compelled to post here to let you know how extreme my levels of jelly are right now.

Believe it or not.. found it in San Antonio, TX

:sorcerer:

Even more amazing. I'd have thought it was unsold stock if it weren't for that a lot of italo records that didn't sell got melted down to recycle the vinyl. Sometimes still with the labels, so quality must have been somewhat questionable sometimes...

I need to pick through my local record store more - never know what you'll find.

Sorry for derailing your thread. :rolleyes:

Archived