IGNORED

elektrisk grasshopper

Guest jenny

Guest beeb21

all the synths sound quite cheap - but everything fits together really well.

the melodies have tickled my romantic nerve in a good way. i listened to the whole thing which doesnt happen often in ylc.

Guest jenny

all the synths sound quite cheap - but everything fits together really well.

the melodies have tickled my romantic nerve in a good way. i listened to the whole thing which doesnt happen often in ylc.

thanks. the synths are wired through a bunch of distorion things to get some kind of tape-ish effect. i liked the way it sounded, but i haven't got the best ear for production i guess. i'm glad you liked the melodies, those tend to be my main focus nowadays

Guest Sonome

I think you've achieved what you've set out do do, I personally think that it needs a bit more variation and production, sounds nice and atmospheric, but if it were my track I'd like it to stand out a little more. So good work overall just not really my cup of tea!

Guest jenny

i kind of got tired of variety after listening to a shitton of drum n bass, jungle and gabber stuff at norberg festival a while back, so i wanted to make some really calm kind of simple stuff. but you might be right though. i'm trying to put some kind of EP together, and if all the songs turn out like this, i'll have to go through them and add some more interesting twists. thanks for the criticism!

Guest Promo

I think its a fairly solid track. Quite sad sounding but I think the production is fine to my ears. I guess melodically its not really my thing but I could imagine others diggin' it. I just usually like something that's a bit more uplifting but that's a personal thing. Has a bit of Mrs Jynx vibe to it.

Archived