IGNORED

Guitar + Sax Jam

Guest Marc O

Guest Marc O

first take...not too shabby...tuning was off on guitar and sax, but it was a hot humid day so considering that, it went pretty well!

Love that ending

Jam

parts of it sounds pretty good, but the out of tune parts hurts a bit.

yang, have you ever said anything positive about anything anybody has ever posted in ylc? im curious since i can't recall it happening even once. could be wrong i guess.

Guest Marc O

parts of it sounds pretty good, but the out of tune parts hurts a bit.

yang, have you ever said anything positive about anything anybody has ever posted in ylc? im curious since i can't recall it happening even once. could be wrong i guess.

yeah, the tuning was an issue at points. It was a bit thrown together. More to come

as you guessed you're wrong. i do tend to post constructive criticism because i'm a perfectionist and when i hear something that's almost good i feel frustrated because i want it good, and point what could be better (according to my taste indeed). sometimes though there is no potential in which case i generally don't post. i do follow on soundcloud some ylc users though and i follow very few artists.

Archived