IGNORED

Compute Rock

Guest Chord Mole

Guest Promo

Not bad. To start with I really wondered where it was going especially as the beat sounded quite cheesy. My initial reaction was that the synth waves (square) you were using for the computer sound sounded pretty dry but as it progressed it definitely developed very nicely! I really love the additional pads you added that just brought this track together totally. Ends up being a really damn funky little track man. Has an almost U-Ziq type vibe. Nice funky synths you're using. Look forward to hearing more of your tunes. Really enjoyed this track. The notes/harmonies are definitely my bag. Made on a computer and yes it did rock! :cool:

Guest Chord Mole

Hi Promo,

Thanks for your comments - if you knew how long it took to do this track, you'd understand how welcome your feedback is. Suffice to say that I was almost ready to bin this track and the album that goes along with it - years of work. It may or may not be released in the future, on a fairly well known independent label, though not in the electronic field. Sorry to be so vague, but things are up in the air at the moment - I'll be sure to bring you news if it happens though.

It's interesting that you bring up Mu-Ziq, that's a comparison I hadn't thought of, though it definitely makes sense on thinking about it. The sound I was going for was a mixture of Meek/Spector/Haack/Black Dog, sort of like Krautrock Disco played by a class of primary school children.

I'll stop waffling, but needless to say, thanks again.

Archived