IGNORED

54 Cyrmu Beats scares the shit outta me

sergeantk

too much? overdid???

the more the fresher i say.

its like when you have a hyperactive dj who throws down a dope beat every 15-30 seconds.

it isn't called 54 welsh beats for nothin.

this was my favorite track off the album for a long time. it was the end that did it for me for sure.

now i listen to it for that toy propeller noise..... never can get enough of that thing.

When the huge european ships first approached the early native Americans, it was such an ‘impossible’ vision in their reality that their highly filtered perceptions couldn’t register what was happening, and they literally failed to ‘see’ the ships. Only a handful of natives - the shamans and tribal elders or whatever could see the approaching ships. That's kind of what it was like when drukqs came out. Even an extremely advanced consciousness such as myself could only half hear drukqs in 2001.

Still sounds the same to me. But i'm not an extremely advanced consciousness. More of ancient forgotten detour.

When the huge european ships first approached the early native Americans, it was such an ‘impossible’ vision in their reality that their highly filtered perceptions couldn’t register what was happening, and they literally failed to ‘see’ the ships. Only a handful of natives - the shamans and tribal elders or whatever could see the approaching ships.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t62WnaxBKyI#t=03m13

When the huge european ships first approached the early native Americans, it was such an ‘impossible’ vision in their reality that their highly filtered perceptions couldn’t register what was happening, and they literally failed to ‘see’ the ships. Only a handful of natives - the shamans and tribal elders or whatever could see the approaching ships.

http://www.youtube.c...naxBKyI#t=03m13

Yeah, that would have been mind blown.

Archived