IGNORED

I need a photo of the osc section of an analog synth

Root5

I'd like it from a watmmer, so I don't have to worry about copyright and what-not.

So if you'd like to give me the rights to use a photo you took of an osc section, that would be great.

I don't know if this is the kind of thing you're looking for, but this is the only only analog thing I have with proper knobs

jdTNQ.jpg

btw for any fellow dark energy users out there, this is a Global Goon -Vatican Nitez-ish patch.

edit: ha ha shit, except I fucked up the patch when I was taking the photo. The cord into the gate hole is actually supposed to go into the VCF hole so I can midi control the filter, and the filter settings might be a bit wonked out from live tweaking.

I don't know if this is the kind of thing you're looking for, but this is the only only analog thing I have with proper knobs

jdTNQ.jpg

btw for any fellow dark energy users out there, this is a Global Goon -Vatican Nitez-ish patch.

edit: ha ha shit, except I fucked up the patch when I was taking the photo. The cord into the gate hole is actually supposed to go into the VCF hole so I can midi control the filter, and the filter settings might be a bit wonked out from live tweaking.

Thanks mate, that's perfect.

Archived