IGNORED

Mischjok-D10349

Guest mischjok

the part around the 1:00 mark should last longer imo. the snare at 2:00 could be brighter/louder. overall it doesn't really sounds like it's going somewhere. some parts need development before the track goes somewhere else. lots of good stuff but overall feels confusing.

Wow that intro was really full..I liked it...did you sample Orb's Plateau by any chance?

Once it kicks into the crazy drum part, I love the ambiance....the drums are a little TOO random to hold my attention tbh...but nice beatwork!!! I like the glitched out cuts with the 4/4 beat around the 1:15-1:30 mark.

ok....past 1:30....keep that shit...that shit is gold for me.

overall, your programming is very impressive, but its a little too random for me to personally get down with. well done~!

Guest mischjok

I didn´t sample Orb Plateau (wtf is that btw?).

The drums aren´t random, I programm all that...I don´t use randomizers, you know.

I think yan_g is right when he says the tune still lacks some direction. I will do something about it.

lol are those Skrillex´s eyes on that picture?

Archived