IGNORED

some tracks I made

Guest nahuo

thank you for your comment. as far a reinventing the genre, I think the only aspect of these that looks foward (or sideways at least) is the melody work wich is more aparent in the third one, I think. the first one here started like an exercise but came out rather nice with the same sort of melodic sort of counterpoint popping around at some places. Its not something I force myself to do. It just tends to come out like that. in fact, at the time of making these, I remember trying not to do that, trying to come up with less anxius or "lighter" melodies. I failed.

Guest Glass Plate

You should listen to more music from INPUJ. (Proswell, Aghost/wwcarpen, Ilkae)

similar sort of tracker tone/composition style, but they've been mastering it for millenia.

Guest nahuo

hello, thanks for the comments. I didint know about the INPUJ label, I asked google about it and Im liking what Im hearing. http://www.archive.org/details/inpuj073 this in particular is amazing. "lord of change" is an instant favorite. but i find that sound more similar to the tracks in this set http://soundcloud.com/kei9/sets/disco-64-1/ which is my newer stuff.

Really liked the third track, nice and lighthearted.

thanks a lot. thats my favorite too from those 3. but I was quite unsure about it because I think its the meesiest of the bunch and maybe I was the only one listening to anything in it as I remember putting it all together.

You should listen to more music from INPUJ. (Proswell, Aghost/wwcarpen, Ilkae)

similar sort of tracker tone/composition style, but they've been mastering it for millenia.

anything by ilkae is necessary to me!

Archived