IGNORED

New Track: Du Bois

Guest esstevancarlos

Guest cult fiction

No waveform, no ability to comment or favorite, and you collect my e-mail if I want to download it... does not seem like an improvement on a regular soundcloud embed.

What are you going to do with all those e-mails you collect?

Interesting sounds but way too repetitive, couldn't finish.

Guest esstevancarlos

No waveform, no ability to comment or favorite, and you collect my e-mail if I want to download it... does not seem like an improvement on a regular soundcloud embed.

What are you going to do with all those e-mails you collect?

Interesting sounds but way too repetitive, couldn't finish.

I'll exclude your email from my email list. Yeah, I need to put more clarity in there about that. I don't tend to use Soundcloud features (commenting, looking at waveforms, favorites) so I never thought about that. Thanks for listening though.

Agreed that it's too repetitive, there's not enough going on. Since I can't fast forward I feel like just closing the tab...

Guest esstevancarlos

Agreed that it's too repetitive, there's not enough going on. Since I can't fast forward I feel like just closing the tab...

Tough crowd.

Tough crowd.

yeah maybe but i feel so relieved when someone else find something too repetitive! (i tend to find everything too repetitive) my point about closing the tab is that with the default sc widget you don't have to wait, you can skip to different moments in the track before giving it up. maybe the track was 8 minutes long and the last 4 minutes would've blown my mind, but i won't wait because i don't know how long it can take or if i'll like the end. dunno if i'm clear... sorry if i've been harsh!

Guest esstevancarlos

Tough crowd.

yeah maybe but i feel so relieved when someone else find something too repetitive! (i tend to find everything too repetitive) my point about closing the tab is that with the default sc widget you don't have to wait, you can skip to different moments in the track before giving it up. maybe the track was 8 minutes long and the last 4 minutes would've blown my mind, but i won't wait because i don't know how long it can take or if i'll like the end. dunno if i'm clear... sorry if i've been harsh!

It seems as though your critique has more to do with your patience and the User Experience of the application and less to do with my music. The song is barely 4mins.

It seems as though your critique has more to do with your patience and the User Experience of the application and less to do with my music. The song is barely 4mins.

exactly. i keep bumping the thread up though :)

Guest esstevancarlos

exactly. i keep bumping the thread up though :)

Well, I'll keep in mind that this application is a problem for some users/listeners. I honestly don't find it too unwieldy.

Archived