IGNORED

8 minutes and 48 seconds

Revitute

The track only starts getting interesting at around 5:20 minutes in. And as corny as they are, I kinda liked the strings at around 6:12.

the biggest problem with this track is that it consists of many parts that doesn't really work together. it's a bit... messy. and all the beat fuckery in the first 5 minutes just doesn't sound very good. Not too keen on the use of standard FL loops and breaks without any modifications to them either. if the first 5 minutes hadn't been there, it would probably have been a little more enjoyable.

The track only starts getting interesting at around 5:20 minutes in. And as corny as they are, I kinda liked the strings at around 6:12.

the biggest problem with this track is that it consists of many parts that doesn't really work together. it's a bit... messy. and all the beat fuckery in the first 5 minutes just doesn't sound very good. Not too keen on the use of standard FL loops and breaks without any modifications to them either. if the first 5 minutes hadn't been there, it would probably have been a little more enjoyable.

Well that is on purpose. I wanted it to be really fast and messy and somehow turn into a soft slow melody. Thanks for the opinion!

Archived