IGNORED

If you feel like it...

Guest Thisket

Guest thisket

I usually just say "electric music" when people ask me what I make. I'm by no means smart on genres, so... any answers?

I'd suggest going to this place to listen to stúff I make. The older stuff is not very relevant to anything I do nowadays, so it doesn't matter that it's not there.

I hereby apologize for any irreversible damage I incur. I keep feeling intimidated by everyone's music & knowledge of it :confused: !

Guest AlexPallas
Well, you're probably being honest.

Crying%20baby%20in%20lion%20costume.jpg

i commend you for posting your stuff up, i have no gut to post my stuff here with this strict crowd. of courage doesn't make music any better, but if you keep at it, it will always get better. as far as genre... acid, it wouldn't hurt to lay an extra ambient layer onto your slower songs.

Guest thisket

Wow... me: acid?

It was kind've a stupid question, because I'm really just coming down from my blast into music. I had to follow little obscure nuances in my life to get to the kind've music I like and make. I'm trying to make myself make ambient music (I had a fling in it a year or two ago), but as far as acid goes, I'm just making it because I'd never heard it until about a year ago.

I guess I'll switch from saying "electric" to "electric junk". Makes more sense. I guess I'm being brazen posting my own stuff. Maybe everyone should just make music for themselves. But I'll keep holding on to that thought that I'll make it in Hollywood and my name'll be the one up in lights. I have to make it anyway now because it's become natural.

I apologize for any irreversible damage this post has cause.

:fear::fear::fear:

Guest Mr. Magoo

electric junk i like it

:grin:

seriously ts sounds goods

except maybe loose the electric

so its

velo-city junk

Guest thisket

Thanks. It's funny that I make music and sometimes people like it. That's better than getting money for it.

As for the Hollywood reference, having "your face in pictures", "name on the marquee", or "being up in lights" are just clichéed terms that made people obsessed with Hollywood and being famous, era 1930s. To go from the Oklahoma farm to Hollywood was a popular idea, and those were sayings that glorified it. If I'm wrong on any of this American history, someone please correct me (but it's all true).

Archived