IGNORED

Check it out~Clockwork Tickler

Guest BillyMcTreeSnap

Why is everyone so crazy about FM? They might be good tracks but fuck those sounds man, it just sounds thin and therefore boring...I don`t mean it as an insult to your composition skills but really...there are so many tracks on YLC that just sound like shit because of choices of sounds. I just don`t get it.

Guest active galaxies

I wasn't so keen on the first track, the meandering melody lines never really clicked for me, and zemudene, is harsh but kinda fair in commenting on the sound palette, it feels very limiting; move away from synth presets, and consider how you can develop melodies that move your tracks forward.

Second track: the background pads are a nice sound choice, but the melody on top just pootles around for 4 mins, without going in any particular direction. Once the track finished I tried to remember any part of the melody and couldn't really. Even if you're going for a more ambient-type piece you will still need some hooks to draw the listener in and encourage them to stay with you for the duration.

Guest BillyMcTreeSnap

Thanks guys, I have been making music for about 3 months so I am just experimenting right now to learn what I can. All advice is appreciated!

Archived