IGNORED

biggest newb on the site

randomAmateur

thx man,

thx for the quality comment :)

I'm about to throw out the garbage, I actually never did that, I don't have a overview over my own shit.

I think I'm not ready for more and I'd be really suprised if I would come up with something that's 'round' from begin to end

I'm also about to do some beat/sampling works, I really have no clue about beats and I'm to lazy to learn by paper at all

hopefully that hiphop stuff is going to help my sound production. If I want to compose I feel like I can't even do a beat and

the beat should be my grounding...

At that point I feel really stupid and go on & mess around with sound to not get depressed lol.

That's also the main reason I'm going to turn onto a real synth with keys and also something to work with pads... I have big hope in those pads! lol

I think a good song should have a good composition, it's one thing that makes a big diffrence, so I have to master all beats on earth for now I cannot do it at all, but I'll save everything that's only cheesy not garbage.

Archived