IGNORED

i made a song but i dont know wat im doing

Guest Pennywise

Guest felttipen

i recently copied reason 2.5 and i thought id show u the kind of shit im making. before you maul me, i really dont take it seriously and dont know how to play any instruments. its very unfinished(44 secs long!) and is just a little intro for the track. Dont bitch too much. oh, and i rely completely on cheese. cheesy is unbeatable

Guest test pattern

i like the cheese....try n brighten the spectrum of the sounds....n thump up the bass.....good melodies....fun cheesiness...

Guest Promo

Yeah fuckin' nice man! What you lot talking about? Shit real fucking sweet start! Dug that a whole bunch! Keep that shit rolling fella. Totally felt it from the get go. Damn that was seriously good don't change your style!! Post some more shit! I like what you're doing! :cool:

Whats your artist name by the way?

Guest felttipen

thanks, i dont have an artist name cos i suck. i very rarely make anything that sounds ok. just sometimes you fluke something cool but ive made a things that are super shite. i guess i should learn music or an instrument really. it would help.

Guest Iain C

It's not as bad as you seem to think! It's a nice happy bouncy cheery start! Didn't like the beats as much as I did the melodies, but you should definitely keep at it and don't worry about whether you suck or not, just have a good time and enjoy yourself and the more you make the better you'll get. Take care mate :grin:

Guest Promo
thanks, i dont have an artist name cos i suck. i very rarely make anything that sounds ok. just sometimes you fluke something cool but ive made a things that are super shite. i guess i should learn music or an instrument really. it would help.

I suck. I've spent the whole afternoon wasting my time on a track and I don't even know whether I like it or not. I guess I'm in one of those 'my music is going no where kinda moods'. I think where I fall short is probably due to laziness. :laughing:

Archived