IGNORED

Ploiești preview

Ragnar

This is pretty tasty. Like your lead synth sound, like I was saying on your other post, very mu-ziq. Feels finished, nice tune and mix.

I thought this one sounded way too much like omgyjya switch 7 but if you say it sounds like mu-ziq ok

also for the time signatures I have a text file of prime numbers I use for reference. Just throw a dart and challenge myself with whatever one it lands on

also all sorts of effects are triggered in intervals like distortion and stuff and that makes up the brunt of the loops going on

Yeah it's got a bit of a drukqs vibe too but I kind of took that for granted, it's watmm :) I'd say it's obviously inspired by the usual suspects but it doesn't scream rip off or anything, the production's really nice and the tune is there, it feels like it says something (not just a load of effects spread over a backing track). It's good.

Prime numbers, how does that work? You have one instrument playing in 5/4 and another in 13/4? Phrases repeating over (or based around) different lengths? You've got me interested now.

The distortion effects really nice by the way, adds some good tonal variation to the drums.

Guest active galaxies

As RDJ pastiches go it sounds pretty good, nice synth tones, as crx says above, but I found the melody too sparse and unchanging to sustain nearly 5 minutes.

The drums are impressively programmed, but I was hoping for something my ears could hang on to here, among all the freneticism.

Archived