IGNORED

downtempo joint

Guest L13

Guest iep

:grin:

videodrome fucking rules, one of my favorite films ever.. your track is nice too, psychedelic shit, sounds like enjoyed the green here... keep on keeping on..!

Guest Promo

Yeah quite an interesting one this. Seems to work quite nicely I'd say. I do like the main phrase as its pretty deep and evocative. Something very sort of early 80s vibe about this track. All those voices and stuff remind me of 'Bush of Ghosts' a bit. I felt that perhaps a few extra layers would have been nice to build the track up but this is quite a thick sounding recording anyways. I doubt I could do something like this due to all the samples you had in it. Nice squelchy effects and stuff. Yeah I think you could have really made it much stronger with just a few extra layers, such as a bass etc for sure. That said I know there is a subby bass in there but to me it doesn't add too much to the 'development' of the track. Overall it just sounded a little too sparten. I'd have built it up a bit more personally. Spooky. :cool:

Archived