IGNORED

a slice of spy

Guest wasps

pretty nifty this, is that you playing everything? organ guitar grand orchestra everything? yeah man, good work, are you john barry's offspring? good production and definitely visualise a sequence of images to this, cinematic ones, possibly death of a mafia boss's daughter or people sneaking in and out of doors with a long coat and shades.

Guest Max
are you john barry's offspring?

i was thinking something quite similar :-D indeed a soundtrack-thing. great quality and very polished feeling.

i like it a lot!

Guest wasps

cheers for having a gander guys. in answer to yer qs, most of the instrumentation is my own playing, with the notable exception of the opera lady and the drums. the rest is either real tings, or the wonderful exs24 breaking out the mellotron or sprongling along with a dulcimer.

thanks again for listening - as always, much appreciated. .)

Guest Promo

Wo big sound on this one for sure! Yeah pretty sweet I guess. Just kinda got me by the balls unexpectingly and swung me around the room. I guess I was just a little blown over by sheer big sound of this one. Probably not as easy to consume as other tracks of yours but nevertheless still top notch. That bass guitar is phat. Production is truly truly superb and well you know the rest of it. Listening to something like this motivates me to make music for some reason.

Guest Max
Listening to something like this motivates me to make music for some reason.

actually its kind of motivating everything.

this track is a definate answer to all those unanswered questions of many. :fear:

Guest wasps

hi promo - thanks for the commentagé. it's coming together, it seems, at least in getting things to feel how they sound up on my bonce, anyway. this one turned out much better than i thought it would, too.

you might be interested that my first release dropped yesterday btw! .) been really well received too, so that's really encouraging stuff. you have the tracks already, i think...

and max:

*screws on silencer

too many questions can lead you into trouble....

,)

Guest test pattern

always digging your stuff man...i gotta say that track has nothing wrong with it from what i can hear....keep pumpin tha jams n good luck w/ that release n further ones...

Guest vodor

I greatly enjoyed both this and imploded and quintified. I'd be all over an album of this kind of stuff.

Archived