IGNORED

S2pmntrn

Guest EleminoP

Guest vtok

it sounded kind of cool, the beats were a little hard for me to follow.

2idm4u

I think its pretty neat, the first half kinda reminds me of a heavier Oval track. is the track title supposed to mean anything or did you hit your head on your keyboard to come up with it?

2idm4u

I think its pretty neat, the first half kinda reminds me of a heavier Oval track. is the track title supposed to mean anything or did you hit your head on your keyboard to come up with it?

i understand what he was trying to do. didnt make it any easier to listen to though. in fact i kind of got the sense that it was purposefully made difficult to listen to on purpose, which kind of put me off.

Guest EleminoP

2idm4u

i understand what he was trying to do. didnt make it any easier to listen to though. in fact i kind of got the sense that it was purposefully made difficult to listen to on purpose, which kind of put me off.

You have a point there. I like it raw. The track may be too self-indulgent. It is what it was at the time.

Archived