IGNORED

I ALWAYS MAKE CHEESE

Guest Pennywise

Guest felttipen

whenever i make stuff it sounds fucking cheesey. this sounds like music that would be on ukranian tv whislt showing the Darts league table

Guest Promo

Does have a slightly cheesy feel but so what. I think maybe one or two bass notes were maybe slightly off and I'm sure others will say so too if that's the case. Anyways you need to post a whole tune and not just excerpts in future.

Guest felttipen

the thing is, i dont reallly know fuck all about music i just do wat i think sounds good. yeh there is lots wrong with the song. nevermind. i will not make a full track if i dont like it.

i like cheese; all kinds of cheese: edam, gouda, brie, gorgonzola, cheddar, smoked cheese. didn't like this snippet though, why would someone take the time to post such a preset beat/melody-loop? ah well, this thread reminded me of cheese, and thats a good thing, in fact, i'm gonna eat some brie with marmite right now.

Archived