IGNORED

roots manuva remix

Guest dryryzer

Guest Promo

I tell you what you should check out Dorian Concept's 'Witness' remix 'cause its pretty fuckin hot.

The first track, 'The theme', on your MySpace account is pretty fly. I'm really quite diggin the harmonies that have kicked in after about 1 min or so. They have a nice 80s/uplifting feel to them. Your production sounds kinda complex and electronic music. I couldn't pinpoint it but your production is definitely feels very Ochre like. Yeah first track on your account is pretty cool. I am wondering whether you should have a little more musical variation to it but so far am impressed with your shit.

Your 'Witness' remix is pretty decent too (by the way I've never heard the original). Its clear you got talent. Production is full and rich sounding. Probably prefer your first tune but I'm liking the feel of this one too. I think I could get into your stuff man. Kinda glad I discovered your tunes today.

Guest Promo

Yeah on 2nd listen I reckon to just totally take 'The theme' to the next level I feel it maybe needed a little more musically harmonisation (layers that is) and variation. Still pretty decent though but that would be my thoughts. At the main riff although very uplifting I think warrants it for sure. Peace. :cool:

Guest dryryzer
Yeah on 2nd listen I reckon to just totally take 'The theme' to the next level I feel it maybe needed a little more musically harmonisation (layers that is) and variation. Still pretty decent though but that would be my thoughts. At the main riff although very uplifting I think warrants it for sure. Peace. :cool:

many thanks for your time and your response....ill have some more stuff up on that site soon

cheers

Archived