IGNORED

x0x drum samples

YEK

Guest taxman

oh man i have so many... so many

i have 2 sets of each x0x drum machine... most with multiple samples of each hit with different settings

do you have aim? i could try sending them over... might take a while though

Guest Mr. Magoo

aww man those samples of the 707 and 606 are a bit cheap any chance you could do the sample for me/us chris?

of the 606 and 707 please please

aww man those samples of the 707 and 606 are a bit cheap any chance you could do the sample for me/us chris?

of the 606 and 707 please please

no, sorry. i am well busy at the moment. and they'll just sound the same as the samples on that site.

the 707 and 606 [minus the bd] sounds are spot on on that page. just buy a 606 or 707 from ebay, why not?

you can pick up a 707 for like £100 on ebay one going for £27/$50

.. you'll never get the true sound of the hi hats on either using a sampler. especially the 606 oh ch cut off.

Guest Promo

Those tracks on that ebay account are pretty cool. Very 80s and stuff. You folks should check them. Apparently he made those tunes in the 80s! Actually maybe not the 2nd tune is pure cheese but the first track was kinda a bit like Cybotron. Lol.

Guest Mr. Magoo

no problem.

just i thought like you did with those tb-303 samples you could just post one wav with every sound of the 707, like non edited all you'd have to do is play one sound at every 16-pattern.

but no problem

no problem.

just i thought like you did with those tb-303 samples you could just post one wav with every sound of the 707, like non edited all you'd have to do is play one sound at every 16-pattern.

but no problem

Click here to watch 707-hits

ok there it is..

Archived