IGNORED

BL cen_Lac

Ceqn

Hey fellows,

Here is another track for the day. I have been trying diligently to stay creative throughout the work weeks, but it can be difficult as many of you may know. Anyways, if you have any questions or comments please let me know!

https://soundcloud.com/informationloss/bl-cen_lac_il

Thank you any listens, as well as past listens. It all helps. :)

_il

Guest complicatedNoisDRGN

I hear a system progressing though this even more difficult as the beginning. The noisy rhythm is a beauty of filtering.

I very much appreciate the attentive ears! There are many things effecting one another! good ole envelope following. Such a simple concept, yet so powerful for dynamics/modulation/etc.

Took some time to grab my attention, but I do like what's happening in the middle. I'd like it to be busier though :) Made me think of autechre with less synthesis and more acoustic sounds. Sounds like you've been using cellphone samples. What's your main source of audio?

Haha, that is fantastic to hear yanG. the acoustic sounds you are hearing are all the beginnings of my experiments with physical modelling and waveguides.

I could make it it busier indeed! And here I was sitting on my ass thinking it was too jumbled in the first place.

My main source of audio is usually added/ring modded sine, square, saw, triangle, and noise waveforms in different patterns. These all feed through your typical filter/delay arrangements, but I really like to go wild with my filter/delay routings that all tend to effect each other, and the stereo image, at the same time.

Thanks for listening!

Archived