IGNORED

sequoia

Guest Pennywise

Guest felttipen

the music between 22- 45 seconds of the track sounds really wrong. it sounds like there is too much going on. i wonder wat u guys think about it, i still love the song though.

Guest i.boc'd.ur.mom

That's the best part of it. I love how it uses the same synth as alpha rainbow's bassline.

Guest Oorto Geld
the music between 22- 45 seconds of the track sounds really wrong. it sounds like there is too much going on.

I respectfully disagree.

Guest twiddler
That's the best part of it. I love how it uses the same synth as alpha rainbow's bassline.

No. The best part is the outtro.

Guest twiddler
everything about sequoia to me is perfect, it's pretty much my new favorite track =D

Yeah, way better than Buckie High

Also, since you like that song, you should check: Kid for Today from In A Beautiful Place and Strawberry Fields Forever(the latter is by the Beatles, it's where they got some of the beats from, see "A Delayed Question" thread).

Guest i.boc'd.ur.mom

No. The best part is the outtro.

Fuck yeah, the whole song is awesome.

Guest SyZyGy

"Fuck yeah, the whole song is awesome."

have to agree, love that song.

and the multi layered wall of synths is icing on the cake.

from another dimension brethren.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest lost cloud
the music between 22- 45 seconds of the track sounds really wrong. it sounds like there is too much going on. i wonder wat u guys think about it, i still love the song though.

yes I had exactly the same feeling about this track!!

just too much!

now I love it, it is strange.

Guest felttipen

yeh i know, you like it but sort of struggle with it dont u. of course, theyve got a lot better since then.

Archived