IGNORED

mYLC, 13 tracks, comp'ed album at

Guest Max

ok let's get straight on, the cover

cover-front-big.jpg

is inspired by luke's avatar, and the xbox360 logo.

the freshest track you really dont know (whoever you are) is:

003: let's all get jazz band

008: jaffa's bass bitch is quite a bit old, but only few of you already know that (chloroplastic, jbible) , so the story about it is just, that its influenced by
jaffa - demented bass bin itch, and that i tried to fix this into another ep, but failed.

the "sog" you may know , that happy jazz trumpet dnb thing is now "trumpet crush" and did not experience addons, as i am satisfied with it.

i also took 2 tracks from my second 168.3 project onto this release, but for anything else you just have to head on over to

http://retropublik.com

Thanks for the heads up max, I feel chuffed. Will give this a proper listen over the weekend when i've had time to absorb it all.

Guest Josef

max, do you take a lot of drugs? that 1st track suggests maybe you took too many that day.

i felt that this album was maybe put together a bit hastily? cos some of the tracks were real good- i especially enjoyed the jaffa one...but then some of them i wasn't so sure on..

i will listen again (but will probably skip track one :laughing: )

Archived