IGNORED

The Lucid Dreamers Guide to the Cosmos

Macca

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/daniellove/the-lucid-dreamers-guide-to-the-cosmos

posting this here as some of you might be interested in this ;)!

^^there was a radioshow interview with the dude behind the Kickstarter there if you are hungry for some backchat/fresh braindance via Waswhite

Basically important point to note that this isn't just a book series.... it's also due to be a new online platform to help nudge Lucid Dreaming into the future/help secure funding for Lucid Dreaming science (hard to get funds for!) etc

so your chance to help get something special off the ground watmm, it's nearly at its target ;)!!!!!!!!!!! (less than 12 hours to go) - could be quite good as far as the recent history of Lucid Dreaming goes

enjoy

when i was younger I was very interested i the phenomen ... I was also obsessed for long time with Carlos Castaneda's books ...

his books were filled with totally incredibile/unbelievable material but one thing that made me to suspend my disbelief were the things that were told about the "Dreaming" ... if one can corroborate some claims directly and very strikingly it just made me wonder ...maybe there's something in to it anyway?

the literary strategy Castaneda utilizes was ingenious --- the audience was probably heavily in to all kinds of occult, paranorrmal, mystical stuff, but as a narrator, Castaneda posed as a guy who has never heard about this things he just learns the fromover its welcome the Yaqui Shaman/ carrier or ancient toltec wisdom, Nagual Don Juan ...

as a literary hoax there's lot to admire, CAstaneda was an A-list swindler ---

just recently I learned that those things that kept me wondering were actually "stolen" from Gurdjieff's teachings --- but were did they originally come from? I mean the "looking at your hand" and other tricks to prolong the lucidity ...

Archived