IGNORED

Help identifying these tracks

Jaffa

Ive had those early rare tape compilations for quite awhile, these tracks I dont think belong on either "A few old tunes" 1 and 2 or "A few tunes" demo 1 and 2. Anyone got any idea what they're from? Pretty certain they're genuine BOC tracks.

Guest Iain C

Ah no, this sounds fake to my ears mate... when the synth started I thought it sounded too clean and well produced to fit in with the old tunes, and the reverb just didn't sound like anything they usually use... and the beats sound just totally wrong for BoC. I'm fairly sure this is fake :sad:

The reverb on track one sounds exactly the same as that used on audio track 1 on demo 1 of "A few tunes" to my ears, granted im halfway to tinitus heaven. Point being these tracks werent on few old tunes and few tunes so why should they sound that alike? Thanks though for your opinion Ian. That melody on track 3 is undeniably a BOC one, its lush.

It's alright I worked out first track is 'Trillions' of Closes volume 1 and second track is 'Circles' off of Hooper Bay, last cat belch was me.

Guest Raddcliff

nice try guy. totally fake.

if anything those are christ knock off tracks...at best.

pretty stinky.

Guest Mr. Modular

Horrible attempt at faking boc, you should at least have removed the id3 tag that says "made in fruity"..

i mixed them on traktor but i dont have an mp3 converter so i imported into fruityloops and ran the whole lot as a wave file.

Guest taxman

i've heard the first one before... wasn't it a fake that was suposed to be on tch before the real tracks were out or something?

yeah this isn't boc

Archived