IGNORED

plosive, one remixes

Guest mute

Collaboration has always been an important factor at One - whether it's through music, technology or artwork. In this spirit the return of Plosive brings us a showcase of covers, mixes and overhauls of many favorite releases from the past couple of years - including reworkings of Bad Loop, Jack Haberfield, Iua, Emil Klotzsch, Recue, Paranerd and Partikel.

With much of the source material in hand, they have been made his own through complete reinterpretation - lending to their individuality and personal touch in mood and style. Too often these days original works are masqueraded and passed off as mixes - here the art of the remix is key and in usual Plosive form the sounds are heavily rhythmic and melodic - focused through an alchemy of Dub, electronic music, Techno and more.

http://one.dot9.ca/2/releases.php?id=031

01 recue - himanka (plosive mix)

02 bad loop - nio (plosive dub)

03 emil klotzsch - fanfarel (plosive mix)

04 iua - epilepsy (plosive mix)

05 paranerd - caught your tumble (plosive mix)

06 partikel - likgiltligheten (inte likgiltig langre)

07 jack haberfield - juniper trees (plosive mix)

Guest Promo

Looks, smells and sounds like another 'expect something for nothing' selfish ass spamer too. :laughing:

wtf is wrong with you people? i have a set of pliars if you need to borrow them to pull the sticks out of your asses.

Looks, smells and sounds like another 'expect something for nothing' selfish ass spamer too.

is that english? wtf are you saying? make some god damn sense. what on fucking earth could i be expecting? traffic? hahaha.. gimme a fuckin break. thats a joke right? comments? laugh again...

spam? uhh... this is the ekt/ylc you fuckin nit, and this is called sharing.

emot-fuckoff.gif

Guest Promo
wtf is wrong with you people? i have a set of pliars if you need to borrow them to pull the sticks out of your asses.

Looks, smells and sounds like another 'expect something for nothing' selfish ass spamer too.

spam? uhh... this is the ekt/ylc you fuckin nit, and this is called sharing.

emot-fuckoff.gif

No its called spamming. Sharing is when you listen and comment on other peeps tunes and then post yours.

Guest Promo
You're a fucking idiot.

Mmm, no I think it is you who is the idiot seeing as you have no interest in your spam. :laughing:

this is basically what your replies have amounted to:

hey, welcome to the forum.. but rather than listening and commenting on your music im going to call it spam. because it's spam when you post and dont listen and then comment.

note the hypocrisy? eusa_eh.gif

way to welcome a new user, very encouraging.

actually thats not true at all, im not a new user.. ive been on watmm for a few years, but now im quickly remembering why i didnt sign back up the last time the database was lost.

Guest Promo
note the hypocrisy? eusa_eh.gif

Er I have no idea what you're on about but you're spamming the hell out of your thread that's for sure. :laughing:

mute, seriously: stop shitting into your pants.

go out to this honorable YLC you posted into and leave some respect! if you want some yourself.

believe me, soon you'll understand

... and get hands down to Promo, sucker.

mute, seriously: stop shitting into your pants.

i guess you can't read.

go out to this honorable YLC you posted into and leave some respect! if you want some yourself.

believe me, soon you'll understand

trust me, i already understand and im laughing with my pants down. next in line? hold on... let me wipe off first.

... and get hands down to Promo, sucker.

some nobody on a random ass self important corner of the internet? :sleeping:

all this shit has been uncalled for.

::finds the exit of no return and takes a shit on your carpet::

Archived