IGNORED

na its not real?? bit of neurofunk styles

Hybernation

Yah, so I was listening to this track just now on my SoundCloud feed, and I listened until like 6 minutes, but really... I think the track could use more variation. If the chh shuffle stuff was raised in volume (like, double), the repetitive drums would have more shuffle to them, and focus would be more on cool shuffle as opposed to *thud thud thud*. Hi-hats carry the drums, myaaaan..... hi-hats carry the drums.

But overall, it was just really repetitive, main bd and sd, chh, bassline... but, those strings that come in every now and then were a bit of relief, and I felt that was something that could've been worked with more, to give some freshness. There are two cool-down bits in the track, but when returning, it doesn't go to a new theme, transition to anything, or anything. It is basically the same small loop, extended over a period, then repeated 3 times. Overall, I think the track could really use variation in drums, bassline, string stuffs, and perhaps have overlayed melody to tell some story.

Archived