IGNORED

multigate 4 (photonegative cucumber mix) wip

Ragnar

I meant to do something like syro but it ended up more analordy maybe on the bwoon dub/backdoor.ranky side of things? Either way I liked the lushness of the synths, fact that there was no 303 supposedly, and the manipulation of vocal/field recordingshits? the only 'outside' sounds are a casio mt100 snare in there somewhere and a laptop mic recording of ambient noise w/ an unnamed recent popular song playing on speaker. This is made in Jeskola Buzz if you're not familiar with my stuff. There is a lot of bitcrushing used but in unobvious ways. enjoy

https://soundcloud.com/supergrandmatales324/multigate-4-photonegative-cucumber-mix

also should next album of mine be liek this

this also changed tempo/instruments/patches a lot in the process of making it fyi

Decomposing food crawls in gobbets from the overturned metal trashcan, even as it vibrates itself into minute particles of filth and diffuses into the troposphere in order to gain access to mammalian lungs and fleshy ducts.

I'm enjoying this.

Archived