IGNORED

Donovan Hikaru - Business Travel Bonanza! (all original)

Lane Visitor

Hey guys, so I just released my latest LP, the first full length of my Donovan Hikaru alias "Business Travel Bonanza" via net label Ailanthus Recordings (a home of vaporwave artists incl. Internet Club, Luxury Elite, and others) yesterday, and I wanted to share it with ya'll outside the vaporwave thread...

a0433627795_16.jpg

https://ailanthusrecordings.bandcamp.com/album/business-travel-bonanza

Here's a silky smooth jazz track from the album -

[sc5]207203031[/sc5]

I started the Donovan project for fun about a year ago, as some of you know, and my EPs/collabs have gotten pretty circulated amongst the community, as I've been creating all-original "vaporwave"-related music (most artists within the genre stick to sampling/plunderphonics). My sound is corporate stock sounds, smooth jazz, and sounds you'd hear on the weather channel, or Arsenio Hall hehe

Anyway, this album is receiving some cool response so far and was described by Greek radio station Rodom FM's DJ Nova as ‘’Naked’’ chill out, soul, jazz, funk, beach house, Balearic pop"... The album, which tells a story of a CEO's company outting/business trip to a made-up island is essentially what corporate muzak would sound like on a Caribbean cruise line. :D

It's available as a free download via Ailanthus... Hope you all enjoy the sillyness! and maybe it'll be a nice audio vacation away from the isis thread lol

<3

Cheers,

LV

Archived