IGNORED

tiny fibers

and again i throw bad music here for validation and/or criticism

this is like a prototype album, trying to figure out how to arrange contrasting moods and build off each other while still being internally consistent with some sort of narrative. i think the last part doesn't entirely fit, but i don't know if that's because of the filters or if i faded it in then maybe it would be better, i wanted to know about that and other general things i could do better.

https://soundcloud.com/phony_pseudonym/tiny-fibers

also there's this song i should've included in the title but forgot, a sorta acid thing called "i like pretty trees" https://soundcloud.com/phony_pseudonym/i-like-pretty-trees

In a sense, "Tiny Fibers" reminds me of what Bibio used to do (which I actually prefer to his current sound). I think you're right; the second piece feels sort of tacked on. My advice would be to lose it/use it for a different track. Any chance you can do a take, or already recorded a take, where the guitar bit goes on for longer? The more I listen to it, the more I really love everything before the break at the end.

TT

thanks, i guess it was at least partially influenced by the early bibio albums, though there are other similar things. i'd maybe try to do more in that vein, but to some extent it feels slightly gimmicky in a way. i was going to do it longer, though, i just felt like there's only so much similar guitar things one can listen to before it gets stale. i just run out of ideas fast :P

Archived