IGNORED

New beat for singer

Guest dryryzer

Guest Promo

I think for 10 lousy posts and the fact that you've only bumped up your own music that you ought to start making a contribution and comment on other peeps tunes; that's what I think!

Guest dryryzer
I think for 10 lousy posts and the fact that you've only bumped up your own music that you ought to start making a contribution and comment on other peeps tunes; that's what I think!

i take it you like it then??

at first the loop sounds alright....

but some of the sounds are too loud, and there is no progression at all! making it very difficult to listen through the whole thing...and it's only 2 minutes. next time put some effort into it.

sorry./

Guest Promo

That has nothing to do with it. There is an unspoken etiquette around here which should appear pretty obvious.

Guest dryryzer

That has nothing to do with it. There is an unspoken etiquette around here which should appear pretty obvious.

fair enough..i just didnt appreciate the way you said it....

Archived