IGNORED

yubnub

Guest wasps

All hail the king.

haha.

seriously though, this is fucking lush as always. i love the feel of all your tracks, it's like they're from a different time or something,...

keep them comming, bro.

:grin:

Guest wasps

thanks for listening boss, much appreciated.

i'm not at all sure about this one... fuck knows why... somtimes it just doesn't come together. :-S

Guest OldSteelOak

i like this tune very much , lovely melodies nice beat and great atmosphere.guitar with this delay and pads sound nice.imo very nice job.

Guest Promo

Yeah its pretty tight Wasps mate. I prefer it to your last couple of things you posted. Such a thick sounding production as usual. Ooooo at 2mins tis very nice man! Loving the fuck out of the harmonies around 2mins. Holy crap very nice. Its weird I can see this being recreated in a stage environment with loads of folks gettin down to it. Just remember I was into you first Wasps. Yeah probably not your most 'obvious' track but fuck it your quality is bar none and your productions are so full of earthiness. Yeah felt maybe a little unspecific but for some reason I'm overall diggin' the fluid 'could go anywhere' feel of this track. Maybe not your best but still shits over most things posted here (sorry fellas). Anyways why you post up such a low bitrate version (128kb)? :grin:

Guest wasps

thanks guys, as always any feedback much appreciated. i'm glad you liked bits of it anyway. it has it's moments, but for me it's just not gelling as a track... fuck knows man, i can't put my finger on it either.

promo - 128 because of space, and the fact the majority of the tunes posted here are unfinished. it's like a low res sketch... .) and yup, you are almost certainly the original IQ 'fan'! ,) it has been noted, for when i take over the world.

Guest Basi Goreng

At two minutes it's very nice indeed, but it doesn't feel it reached it's full climax.

That's why it maybe feels a bit unhinged and the fact the song doesn't have a proper ending.

You start developing another section, but before it reaches somewhere, it fades out.

Guest Adjective

i enjoyed this

felt like thumbing through your sketchbook and finding a page of abstract ideas unfolding into one another

Guest wasps

thanks for lending me yer ears, guys - much appreciated.

regarding the ending, this is not a finished version, and it will move back into the first 2 sections again in reverse order.

Archived