IGNORED

Your Latest: Dead

Guest The Bro

Guest Promo

Samo samo. Too many people posting and not enough folks commenting. Its all been said before but there you go. I'm past caring.

Guest grasshoppa

NO the thing is there is too many people making music which is what this is all about

and the people who have been posting years have given up on people commenting or dont give a 4 kacks what they say, or are too busy making stuff to give a shit what people think

anyway

and we are so self obsessed that the only reason we comment on tracks is to get people to listen to ours! oh no have i said the ulttimate truth that we are all scared off, sorry.......

back to wanking off my nan while bliindfolded

OH YEAH AND THERES TOO MUCH WANKY ACID AND I DONT GIVE A SHIT

lets all go wank and fuck a helicopter with a fist

BTW OMG CHILL OUT AND JUST COMMENT OR POST ABOUT YOUR EX GIVING HEAD TO YOUR BROTHER IN GENERAL BANTER< THATS WHAT THIS FORUM IS ALLLLLLL ABOUT!!!!

Guest man with no name

i comment on tracks that I enjoy, but I don't bother commenting on tracks that I don't like...unless really i wan't to point out the the artist that I don't their track...

"OH YEAH AND THERES TOO MUCH WANKY ACID AND I DONT GIVE A SHIT"

yes, this is true...or trax with :excl: Analogue :excl: synths and VINTAGE DRUM MACHINES. While, i'm a fan of acid house and the analogue sound, a lot of the YLC acid tracks just suck.

Guest Adjective

i often can't think of anything constructive.

i too often think "cool! sounds like a preset."

"wow! i didn't think you'd repeat that the 16th time but you did! thank you!"

Archived