and here is a track inspired by sunlight induced sneezing

something i seem to have everytime i'm on my way to work

Compelling Helio-Ophthalmic Outburst

2 minutes 58 seconds

5 megs

created in reason 3

altered by samplitude 8 and ozone 3

field samples via minidisc / headphone mics

Photic sneeze reflex (also referred to as sun sneezing, photogenic sneezing, or whimsically called ACHOO, a backronym for Autosomal dominant Compelling Helio-Ophthalmic Outburst) is a medical condition by which people exposed to bright light sneeze. The photic sneeze reflex can also cause one to sneeze many times consecutively. The condition occurs in 17% to 25% of humans with more common occurrence in Caucasians than other human races. The condition is passed along genetically as an autosomal dominant trait.

Guest yan_g

IRAIL: liking it... nice sounds & melodies, i like the mood, reminds me of my music :) - piano - funny i use the same kind of synth sounds :) to make similar melodies, don't use piano though. don't like it much btw. piano solo, liking it more. rhythm is back, good :) have you released anything? go check my stuff and tell me what you think! i have some threads on the page...

liked your track, a keeper.

Guest Adjective

thanks yan_g

the piano i forced in intentionally to add another dimension.. for lack of a better description. some room atmosphere and vocals were poured through here and there for the same reason.

and yes, i did release some tracks on enpeg.com a while back. hopefully by the end of the year i'll have enough to compile another album

glad you're keeping the track =)

Jubal:

all percussion is made of tin cans, mouseclicks and i believe the actual minidisc recorder itself (buttons, eject, etc.) i guess they are a little odd =)

sparatic and surprizing is what pleases me, so i was most spaced/happy in the beginning and the piano was a nice as it later rolled on in ... warbly & joy-us

Archived