IGNORED

So if BoC [i]had[/i] started a cult...

lumpenprol

In the grand tradition of thought-provoking BoC subforum discussion, I present to you this hypothetical: what if instead of settling down and becoming more radio friendly, BoC had continued down the path of paganism and the occult?

Let's rewind to 2002. On the heels of Geogaddi's release, BoC announce through Warp that it will be their last album. They say they will never again play live or make public appearances of any sort. Several months later, rumors start emerging from Scotland about a bizarre cult located somewhere in the highlands, people talk about hearing strange music and seeing bonfires...Most of those who go in search of the group aren't seen again, their friends and family unable to contact them...When some local papers pick up the story, and a reporter does manage to track down someone who is reportedly an ex-member, the individual simply smiles at the camera and says nothing.

Knowing only this much, how many of you would seek out and try to join BoC's cult?

why would you start a thread like this?

So I take it that's a "no"?

Actually, I'm at work, it's 10:00 PM, I'm stuck in Shanghai, and I'm supposed to be making maddening minor tweaks to a 3D model that is overdue. Can't I have my fun?

Guest BunnyRabbit

I mean....

Just...

There's nothing you can say is there?

Of course I wouldn't.

It's a ridiculous setup.

Archived