IGNORED

clinical bleeping practices

Guest locum76

nice one locum

hows things mate, hope you are well

i likes the new track

im good gump. are you going to the herb night in edinburgh in october?

nice one locum

hows things mate, hope you are well

i likes the new track

im good gump. are you going to the herb night in edinburgh in october?

is that the one that mosca and craig(solipsism) were supposed to be doing at the left bank?

if so it got canceled man, i think the venue shut down or something

or is there a new one i don't know about yet?

damn it,

i cant believe the left bank has shut down. mind you its probably because the guy who ran it was a tosser. so thats fair enough.

we'll have to arrange some sort of herb hook up then, we should hassle craig into getting it together.

• 1 month later...
damn it,

i cant believe the left bank has shut down. mind you its probably because the guy who ran it was a tosser. so thats fair enough.

we'll have to arrange some sort of herb hook up then, we should hassle craig into getting it together.

i just spotted this, yeah i agree we should get a night organised soon. I've been busy recently with the house move but i'm more or less finished with that now so it shouldn't be a problem. I vote for poosie nansies as the venue lol

Guest greenbank

the left bank shut down??! cool! i used to work for that arsehole, his internet cafe that i actually worked in closed too, hope it was his own cuntish stupidity that did it.

hopefully now someone cool will take over and run it since it could be a decent enough wee place if someone with a decent attitude ran it.

the left bank shut down??! cool! i used to work for that arsehole, his internet cafe that i actually worked in closed too, hope it was his own cuntish stupidity that did it.

hopefully now someone cool will take over and run it since it could be a decent enough wee place if someone with a decent attitude ran it.

what i was told was the guy that was running it took ill and none of the staff would run it for him because he hadn't been paying them their wages so it closed...i think the plan was it would re-open but i've not heard anything about it.

Guest greenbank

i just had a wee look on the scotsman website after hearing this and it says he's being taken to court for not paying rent the entire time. i never could work out if he was the most stupid man on earth or a total miserly bastard with some sort of devious cunning.

i have a minidisc recording of him calling me a cunt for like 15 minutes when i called to try and get my wages sorted to make it so i was actually earning minimum wage. no chance of a reference either so it made it extremely irritating trying to get another job. (i got paid most of what i should have eventually...)

i'd never met anyone with no redeeming qualities whatsoever before.

here's a link to the scotsman story: Fringe venue firm facing ruin

i just had a wee look on the scotsman website after hearing this and it says he's being taken to court for not paying rent the entire time. i never could work out if he was the most stupid man on earth or a total miserly bastard with some sort of devious cunning.

i have a minidisc recording of him calling me a cunt for like 15 minutes when i called to try and get my wages sorted to make it so i was actually earning minimum wage. no chance of a reference either so it made it extremely irritating trying to get another job. (i got paid most of what i should have eventually...)

i'd never met anyone with no redeeming qualities whatsoever before.

here's a link to the scotsman story: Fringe venue firm facing ruin

you should do a track with the recording :) i was told he'd had a heart attack but i reckon that's been a bullshit cover story to let him disappear quietly.

Archived