IGNORED

glastonbury 2005

Guest Ultravisitor

Guest Ultravisitor

even though i was sober

(and next to the bar, i might add)

i can't remember half of the glastonbury 2005 set, i know there was beep street, E8 boogie, come on my selector and tetra-sync, thats it!

but please, SOMEone tell me what else he played, and if possible the order. see if i can re-live it before going to see him at london on the john peel night, yum!

p.s. i have his new album on promo, and i can tell you now, he hasn't lost it. a track may sound weak at first, but each one kicks in fat, or has something special

and to me, its all of his styles, summed up with new material.

prepare yourselves

Guest Dirty Protest

Mate if i could remember that set i'ld be on Sky 3 memorizing cards and strange vegetables, then taking over your mind on the underground. Anyway dont you know that promo isnt Tom, i'll betya £50.

Mate if i could remember that set i'ld be on Sky 3 memorizing cards and strange vegetables, then taking over your mind on the underground. Anyway dont you know that promo isnt Tom, i'll betya £50.

Hi Larry.

I didnt go to glasto. Never have. Health issues pretty much prevent me from that kinda thing. sucks.

Ive seen him a couple of times elsewhere though. One of the HMS president gigs, I can still remember most of the night. I still have ear damage from the nightmare acoustics too.

I've also seen him play at a mates party a couple years back. (I think he fancied a mates sister and she'd talked him into it) Fucking amazing night. I was just starting to level out on the pills Id taken when my mate who's party it was came over and told me he was there and then he started playing a set. The only tune I remember was dedicated loop. Such a cool night, I cant remember it well enough though.

Some of my mates who went to glasto said that he was pretty shit, his setup just died on its arse. Was that 2005?

Guest Dirty Protest

Sarcasm mucker, come in join me.

I cant remember the set, just remember being a bit pissed off as AFX was meant to play before but didnt show, so someone thought it would be a good idea to put Amp Fiddle in the middle of Ceephax and Squarepusher. Amp Fiddler and his merry pimps then tuned up all over Ceephax as he shouted at them in the background, which was quite funny but i would rather have had the set. So we wondered about in the cold for an hour or so waiting for Mr. Fiddler to end and by the time SP came on i was cold and tired. First half of his set was slow and epic but most people were to cold for it so he picked up second half probably feeling a bit sorry for us and and in the end it was very good.

Edit:Just remembered that might have been 2004, but i cant keep up with years anymore im getting old.

Archived