IGNORED

in reaktor, how to have a panel readout/meter/something of control/event values

Celatid

I can't seem to figure it out, all the panel readout widgets all only seem to work for audio signals, not event signals.

this is pissing me off.

hi, you should be able to use an "A->E" module to convert audio signals to event and vice versa. It's either under the "Audio modifer" catagory or the "events" menu. A lot of stuff in reaktor is either Event or audio and i usually get around that by doing a conversion between the two. Let me know if you have trouble with it.

I can't seem to figure it out, all the panel readout widgets all only seem to work for audio signals, not event signals.

this is pissing me off.

hi, you should be able to use an "A->E" module to convert audio signals to event and vice versa. It's either under the "Audio modifer" catagory or the "events" menu. A lot of stuff in reaktor is either Event or audio and i usually get around that by doing a conversion between the two. Let me know if you have trouble with it.

oh wow, that thing goes the other way from events to audio?

sweet, thanks.

Archived