IGNORED

playstation one game music rippin'

Guest môak

how do i rip the music from 'Duke nukem-Time to Kill'?

i have not found it searching the net...i remember a program a while back that enabled this to work, but it did not work for me, or maybe i was just not experienced with ripping music from games.

i do not want to simply record the music off the game whilst it is playing=shit quality and other noises interfere.

maybe it uses midi/not wav, but midi to sequence the music in the game, maybe so that when a new interaction occurs in the game music changes.

there was this red/black (layout) website which explained this, but i think i remember it just not working/or not working for me.

please help, this music at the start of the 'in-game' has incredible music/samples.

does your sound card have RCA input? you can just run the video on the tv and connect the left and right sound channels to your sound card and record as you play.

Guest nannystatenoise

some PS1 games have .XA audio files you can rip from the game CD - you'll need a codec and a player (like Foobar or Winamp) for that.

Archived